Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that we plan to run the Petrochronology short course again prior to the GSA annual meeting in Seattle, in October 2017. So if Pierre and Martin's shortcourse fills, or your travel plans include GSA next year, you may have a second opportunity. I’m still talking with GSA, so those plans aren’t finalized yet, however.

If you can’t attend either course, all the chapters will be available as a RiMG volume.

Best,

Matt