Dear Mauricio,

other approaches could be
- listing metamorphic rocks according to metamorphic grade, e.g. greenschist facies, amphibolite facies
- listing according to metamorphic grade AND rock type, e.g. greenschist facies mica schist, amphibolite facies paragneiss

As Mike says, it's what you want to show. That's the beauty about mapping metamorphic rocks. You more room for your creativity. Also the scale plays an important role. Is your map 1:25,000 or 1:250,000 scale? How much detail can you show, e.g. subdivide or combine metamorphic rocks.

Hope that helps,

Jochen