Hi all,

London Transport Museum are looking to recruit Freelance Educators (Early Years)<javascript:image0000=open('full_job_descriptions/46258.htm',%20'image0000',%20'width=700,height=600,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,screenX=1,screenY=1,top=20,left=20');image0000.focus();> for our new nursery school programme, please see below for more information:

Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary/Fee: £90 per day of delivery, working approx. 9.30am - 1.30pm.
Contract type:  Work will be allocated on a termly basis, with delivery approx. once per month during term-time.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 18 November 2016.

London Transport Museum explores the story of London and its transport system over the last 200 years, highlighting the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800.

We offer a comprehensive programme of learning sessions at our Covent Garden Museum, and have worked hard in recent years to ensure that we provide a range of high-quality learning opportunities and experiences for young learners.

We are seeking three enthusiastic freelance educators to join our team, delivering a brand new facilitated learning session for Early Years pupils themed around our popular All Aboard galleries.

The sessions will support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum for pupils aged three to four years old. The session has been developed in partnership with local nurseries and will be running from January 2017.

Applicants will need to be available for a minimum of one Thursday per month during term-time from January 2017, and also for training on Friday 9 December 2016 (14:30-18:00). Interviews will be held on or around 25 November 2016.

Please visit our website for the role description: http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/support-us/get-involved

And to apply please send your CV and a covering letter addressed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Many thanks,

Laura Murdoch

London Transport Museum
39 Wellington St  |  London  |  WC2E 7BB
Learning Administrator
T: +44 (0)20 7565 7307 | Ex: 2234

The contents of the e-mail and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. London Transport Museum hereby exclude any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify [log in to unmask] This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses by London Transport Museum.