Hi All,

If you know of anyone in the sector looking for new opportunities, please do pass on details.

Producer/Project Manager

Multimedia projects in Museums and Heritage Sector

Hampshire

£30k DOE

http://www.ats-heritage.co.uk/news/?p=699

Have a good weekend,

Best,

Spencer

Spencer Clark

t: 023 9259 5000

m: 07787 176888

e: [log in to unmask]

skype: spencer_clark

twitter-bird-blue-on-white@ATS_Spencer   twitter-bird-blue-on-white@ATS_Heritage

w: www.ats-heritage.co.uk

We’ve been secretly growing our film production team, take 2 minutes to watch our latest film production showreel and let me know what do you think.

Latest project news:

Eltham Palace reinterpretation project won ‘Museum and historic property/sites’ AHI Award 2015

St Paul’s Cathedral multimedia guides are now live

National Portrait Gallery re-appoint ATS as trusted multimedia partner

Creating innovative visitor experiences with Multimedia Guides, Apps, Audio Guides, Film.

LinkedIn-Logo

Head Office: 1 South Lane, Clanfield, Waterlooville, Hants, PO8 0RB