Dear All

  1. There are still some spaces for the Queer Time, Queer Place, Queer Action Conference on Saturday 3 December (9.30am-5pm). https://lgbthistoryconference2016.eventbrite.co.uk

We have additional workshops in the morning with the Being Human Team at The National Archive and a session with the newly formed LGBTQ Oral History Group:

‘LGBTQ Oral History: Listening to our Past’

The UK’s Oral History Society is over 40 years old, but its LGBTQ Special Interest Group is brand new and has exciting plans. Come and meet the group, hear about its work and talk about how your own oral history project might fit into the picture.

  1. On Wednesday 7 December it is LGBTQ History Club (6pm-7.30pm). Do come along. https://lgbtqhistoryclub7-12-16.eventbrite.co.uk

DISCUSSIONS …

Changing Times: The Importance of  collecting and sharing LGBTQ+ histories as a response to political change.

The Future of LGBTQ+ History Club: Would you be interested in being part of a steering group to help programme events and advise? What do you want to see LGBTQ+ History Club do in the future?

Speak Out Update: Discover more about the Speak Out website. Find out what will be happening with Speak Out London - Diversity City in 2017

MINCE PIES AND SEASONAL DELIGHTS WILL BE SERVED …
Visit: www.facebook.com/lgbthistory

        Speak Out is on Twitter: @SpkoutLDN_LGBT