Good morning everyone

*Opportunities for Facilitators and Workshop Leaders for new schools project*

Role information attached.

Battersea Arts Centre has launched the new BAC Moving Museum in South-West London and we’re seeking a group of dynamic freelance facilitators and workshop leaders to deliver our new Moving Museums work with schools.

The new workshops for schools will launch in 2017 and will bring together performative elements with a strong foundation in the History, Geography and English curriculums.

It’s an ideal opportunity for individuals aiming to build on and enrich their experience of facilitating creative workshops with a 4 – 11 year old age group.

Applications to go to [log in to unmask] by 1pm on Monday 12 December.

More information about this role attached to this email and on our website: About Us/Jobs & Opportunities/ BAC Moving Museum Schools Facilitator

Michelle Welbourn

Battersea Arts Centre, Lavender Hill, London SW11 5TN
https://www.bac.org.uk/content_category/3377/moving_museum | Box Office 020 7326 8297

Our mission is to inspire people to take creative risks to shape the future.
Become a Member from only £3.75 per month and enjoy 10% off tickets, food and drink, priority booking and more.

Battersea Arts Centre, a Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered address: Battersea Arts Centre, Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5TN. Registered in England & Wales no: 1569115. Registered Charity no: 282857