Hi all,

As part of the Age Friendly Museums Network, we're hoping to establish a West Midlands network, and have a first meeting next Wednesday (7th December), if anyone is able to make it.

The aim is to share ideas on what museums are doing locally, and look at how we can support each other.

Anyone who is, or isn't, or who would like to, work with older adults is very welcome!

Please see attached flyer for more details, or feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,

Rosie

-----

Rosie Barker

Community Engagement Team Leader, Birmingham Museums Trust

T: 0121 348 8103

E: [log in to unmask]

www.birminghammuseums.org.uk