Hello All,

Sorry it's taken me a while to feedback information on the commissioning question. Just a couple of responses below:

Imperial War Museum North's HLF-supported project IF: Volunteering for Wellbeing is working closely with the Manchester Central Clinical Commissioning Group, to support volunteering placements as a form of social prescribing.

I'm in the early stages of working with our children's commissioners for ***********(we are ******** Museums) and I would be very interested if you could send me your replies. We are providing a pilot Arts Award program for children with disabilities which will be delivered during the October half term. From this we shall evaluate and hope to be commissioned for various departments including CAHMS and Young Carers

Best wishes

Trudie
Trudie Cole
Learning and Access Manager
Culture and Community Learning, Borough of Poole
Poole Museum Service
* 4 High Street, Poole BH15 1BW
* 01202 262 623
* www.boroughofpoole.com/museumlearning
P Do you really need to print this email?

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and this email and any documentation must not be copied or used other than as strictly necessary for the purpose of this email, without prior written consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Borough of Poole. The Borough of Poole reserves the right to inspect incoming and outgoing emails. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have been destroyed. Telephone enquiries should be directed to the Borough switchboard on 01202 633633.'