Hi Pauline,
Thank you for some wonderful ideas. That's already given me some different
ways of thinking and approaching the task. The museum is in Malton, North
Yorkshire. Its a 2-roomed Victorian solicitors office who was friends with
Dickens and the author was also a client.

Its currently run by 2 senior people who are keen to retire. I have offered
to take it over and re-point it in January ready to re-open in Easter.

One thing I am happy to do is to acknowledge your input and that of anyone
else on the web site. Its not a payment but it could include links to your
site etc.

My aim is to get it to a mid-point wherein its completely re-themed and
then to seek sponsorship. With that money I aim to do a second phase to
further enhance it with tech/interaction etc. Sponsors will be acknowledged
in the museum and online.

I'm getting the content together with help from local people in the know. I
just need to think about low/no budget ideas for representing it all
visually. Thank you again for your ideas.

Best Wishes,
Nick

--------------------------------------
Dr. Nicholas Bowskill, SFHEA,
Lecturer in Education (UDOL)
University of Derby,
Kedleston Road,
Derby

Workshop: Student-Generated Induction: A Social Identity Approach,
University of London,Thursday 1st December 2016: http://bit.ly/2eTTSa9

Nicholas Bowskill is a former Kelvin-Smith Scholar at University of
Glasgow. Nicholas is a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. He is
lead tutor for SEDA online workshop on Introduction to Educational Change
and Lecturer in Education (UDOL) at University of Derby. SharedThinking is
an independent consultancy.