Thanks Eugene

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Eugene Duff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Ray -

On 1 November 2016 at 12:21, Ray Razlighi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi
Is there any way I can run fsl melodic (I meant the gui) on an already pre-processed data. In particular spatially normalized data. When I change the ICA to group level it makes the spatial normalization an obligatory option. Is there any work around that?

Unfortunately not really  in the GUI as it is primarily for setting up a full pipeline at the moment.  It is probably easiest to use the command line call.  If you want to see the call you need to make, you can check in the log files of a GUI-run of melodic and find the "melodic" call.  It is pretty straight forward - you just give it a list of the files to be processed and a few other settings (remember to ask for a report).

Best

Eugene

--
Sincerely,