Hey fslexperts, hey Stam
thank you for your request.
So I know how the spherical angles are defined but I still do not get to
know how I can get from the bedpostx output the angle information from a
single dyad. I want to estimate the accuracy of the direction information
(dyads/voxel) for different measurements (b-values) in a given roi.
Therefore I need a kind of reference value so that I can compare the
direction information within a voxel for different measurements. I was
thinking maybe it is the easiest to calculate the spherical angles of each
dyads/voxel and compare them thus I can say something about my accuracy and
precision.
So it would be nice if somebody has another good approach or idea how to
compare measurements (different b-values) regarding to the direction
information in a given roi or can tell me how to get the angles as values
of a given dyad.

Anyway thank you again.
Best
Max