Dear all,
I m running FSL Nets for 3 groups (My design matrix is appropriate to reflect two groups at a time using two sample t test, however ICA was run on all three groups concatenated).
In FSL Nets we input the design matrix only at the level of GLM

[p_uncorrected,p_corrected]=nets_glm(netmats3,'/NEW_c1c3.mat','NEW_c1c3.con',1);  % returns matrices of 1-p

However the outputs are saved in p_corrected and p_uncorrected only.

The problem is; boxplots doesnt take any of the inputs of glm output

nets_boxplots(ts,netmats3,45,34,-1);

So obviously my netmats3 was calculated before inputting GLM and it has to remain same for all groups. Now for me the problem is how do I test the different set of subjects be defining it in the GLM only ?

Can someone please help ?

Thanks
Rabia