Sorry,

I have realized it. AS you say they are thresholded and they do not need to do anything.

Rosalia

Dear Paul,

Once more question. I am looking at my thresh_zstat1.nii.gz image and I do not know which thresholds (min-max) I should use. If I open it without doing any other thing set min is set to 0 and the max is set to 8.0672.....Normally critical Z value is 2.3 but I do not know if I have to change something in order to present it as a result with the ramp gif

I would be more than grateful if you could kindly help me with this.

Kind regards,

Rosalia

Hi Paul,

Thank you a lot :)

Rosalia

Hi Rosalia,

Don't use the rendered_thresh files - these files are a hybrid of the background image, and the zstat image, solely for use with the Render1 colour map.

Try using the thresh_zstat images instead. These have already been thresholded for statistical significance, so you do not need to do any masking/thresholding.

Cheers,

Paul