Hi Alle,

The linkage function is related to cluster, but they are not the same. The linkage function produces a  full dendrogram, and the cluster function thresholds that dendrogram to produce clusters (i.e. it uses the output of linkage as its input). The nets_netweb function requires both, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Paul