Hi Stam,

There is two ways of doing this, either registering the ROIs in template space to diffusion space or the diffusion image to template space. What is the most recommended?

Thanks!

Best,
Alex

Alexandre Manhães Savio
PhD, Medical Imaging, Machine Learning
Klinikum rechts der Isar, TUM
Klinik und Poliklinik für Nuklearmedizin
https://alexsavio.github.io
Nebenstellennummer: 4570