Hi Paul,

This is the response I get when I type Fsl_prepare_fieldmap:

Usage: FSl_prepare_fieldmap <scanner> <phase_image> <magnitude_image> <out_image> <deltaTE (in ms)> [--nocheck]

  Prepares a fieldmap suitable for FEAT from SIEMENS data - saves output in rad/s format
  <scanner> must be SIEMENS
  <magnitude image> should be Brain Extracted (with BET or otherwise)
  <deltaTE> is the echo time difference of the fieldmap sequence - find this out form the operator (defaults are *usually* 2.46ms on SIEMENS)
  --nocheck supresses automatic sanity checking of image size/range/dimensions

   e.g. FSl_prepare_fieldmap SIEMENS images_3_gre_field_mapping images_4_gre_field_mapping fmap_rads 2.65

Perhaps there was a spelling error before. However, doe this command only apply to fmri data?

Best regards,

Isobel French

Researcher and Coordinator
Neurosurgery Research Unit, Division of Neurosurgery
Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine
University Malaya

Suite 15 T8-4a
Level 4, Menara Timur
University of Malaya Medical Center