Hello Mark,

The image I am starting with is actually already registered to the individual's structural image as a part of the preprocessing but is still in native space (i.e. the T1 wasn't aligned to MNI space prior to this registration). I thought after registering the EPIs to the subjects T1 I could then register the output to MNI.

 To be clear you're saying that I should register the T1 to MNI first then register the EPI to the T1 in MNI space?

Thank you.

Kate