From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anderson M. Winkler
Sent: den 2 november 2016 08:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] radomize demean

Hi Nick,

The -D demeans both data and design. Whether demeaning should be used or not depends on the research question encoded by the contrast and whether the intercept is already represented in the model.

If not already, please see Jeanette Mumford's excellent guide on this topic: http://mumford.fmripower.org/mean_centering/

All the best,

Anderson