From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Martin Juneja <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 10:48 AM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: [FSL] DTI Multi band sequence?

Hi,

When I run these commands, it gives following outputs:

$ strings IM-0001-0001-0001.dcm  | grep -i tSequenceFileName

tSequenceFileName= ""%SiemensSeq%\ep2d_diff""

$ strings IM-0001-0001-0001.dcm  | grep -i sWipMemBlock.tFree

$

This gives no output and no error.

$ strings IM-0001-0001-0001.dcm | grep -i "sWipMemBlock.alFree\[13\]"

$

This also gives no output and no error.

Does that mean this data set is not multi band ?

Thanks.