Hi Rosalia

(see my last email regarding the rendered_thresh files).

Did you select non-linear registration when you set up Feat? If so, you
should have a file 'reg/example_func2standard_warp.nii.gz'.

Pass this file to the 'applywarp' command to transform from the subject
functional space to MNI152 space. For  example:

applywarp -i thresh_zstat1 -r $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm -o
thresh_zstat1_standard -w reg/example_func2standard_warp

Cheers,

Paul