Hi Paul,

This is the response I get when I type Fsl_prepare_fieldmap:

Usage: FSl_prepare_fieldmap <scanner> <phase_image> <magnitude_image>
<out_image> <deltaTE (in ms)> [--nocheck]

  Prepares a fieldmap suitable for FEAT from SIEMENS data - saves output in
rad/s format
  <scanner> must be SIEMENS
  <magnitude image> should be Brain Extracted (with BET or otherwise)
  <deltaTE> is the echo time difference of the fieldmap sequence - find
this out form the operator (defaults are *usually* 2.46ms on SIEMENS)
  --nocheck supresses automatic sanity checking of image
size/range/dimensions

   e.g. FSl_prepare_fieldmap SIEMENS images_3_gre_field_mapping
images_4_gre_field_mapping fmap_rads 2.65

Perhaps there was a spelling error before. However, doe this command only
apply to fmri data?

*Best regards,*

*Isobel French*

*Researcher and Coordinator*
*Neurosurgery Research Unit, Division of Neurosurgery*
*Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine*
*University Malaya*

*Suite 15 T8-4a *
*Level 4, Menara Timur*
*University of Malaya Medical Center*