The AA support is provided by the ALS team in our college

Kind Regards

Sarah Rainford

Head of MIS and Examinations
Blackpool Sixth Form College
01253 394911

On 30 November 2016 at 14:50, Rosalyn Stapleton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Rosalind

We provide readers/scribes etc from the invigilation team and train our invigilators specifically for this.  I find it gives a bit of variety for invigilators – something different from the norm!

Kind regards

Ros Stapleton

Achievement & Exams Officer

College of West Anglia