Sent: 09 November 2016 09:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Applied Health and Social Care

Hi everyone

Has anyone ever had an occasion when a student who has certificated an Applied Health and Social Award, then requests to do a resit of a particular unit to try and increase their grade to get into a particular uni.

I am in this situation at the moment and rang the board to check that it was open to External candidates and asking what I had to do about registration and following a check with the assessment team the man returned to say he was told they were not allowed to do a resit.    I am sure we have in the past but I cant be 100%.   Even the man on the support desk said it was strange.   Has anyone had this situation/know the answer to this query as like the man on the service team, think it’s a bit strange

Many Thanks

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham

Examinations Officer