Apologies for cross-posting

***************************

The new issue of Evidence & Policy (Volume 12, Number 4) is out now

You can follow the journal on Twitter at @EvidencePolicy. Sign up to receive the latest news from the journal team.

Free content

During November read The evidence base for early childhood education and care programme investment: what we know, what we don't know by Linda White, Susan Prentice and Michal Perlman for free

Submitting a paper

For more information about submitting a paper to Evidence & Policy email: [log in to unmask]

The Carol Weiss Prize

2015 was the tenth anniversary year of Evidence & Policy. To mark it, the Journal launched an annual prize in memory of Professor Carol Weiss, the first North American Editor of Evidence & Policy and a pioneer in the field. The inaugural prize has been awarded to William Allen (COMPAS, University of Oxford) for his paper:

Factors that impact how civil society organisations perceive evidence which is free to read until 31 December. It will be presented at a seminar on 30 November in Oxford: there are still a few tickets left: please sign up to attend here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/evidence-policy-carol-weiss-prize-seminar-tickets-27679523199.

The Editorial of the current issue Celebrating Carol Weiss’s legacy is free to read.

IN THE CURRENT ISSUE:

Volume 12, Number 4. The Editorial, Sources and Resources and Reviewer Acknowledgement sections are free to read.

F Celebrating Carol Weiss's legacy
Authors: Boaz, Annette; Gough, David

The use of evidence in public debates in the media: the case of Swiss direct-democratic campaigns in the health policy sector