Hi Isabel

Yes, it is DCLG

Regards

Sarah

From: Isabel Arnold [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 November, 2016 8:33 PM
To: Sarah Cremer
Subject: Re: paid conversation club facilitator opportunities in Redbridge, London

Dear Sarah

I was interested to read about your English Language practice clubs specifically for women with low levels of English.

I am a volunteer ESOL teacher (having retired) in some community venues in Bradford, West Yorks.

English conversation is something I focus on with women at low levels of English.

The venues of course would appreciate some funding, so I would be interested to hear about any appropriate funding information.

Your project is not part of the DCLG funding projects is it?

Isabel Arnold