From: Linda Ulrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 26 November 2016 at 20:43:56 GMT
To: Laila El-Metoui <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ESOL provision for survivors

And thank YOU , Laila!

Lx

On 26 November 2016 at 12:30, Laila El-Metoui <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good linda
She is looking to make contact in london to refer women but doesn't want staff to know about her clients background
She said finding out what is available has been in esol in london has been a challenge
I suggested giving a short presentation at one of the managers might help
Thank you for following this up

Laila El-Metoui
LGBT Education Consultant & Teacher Educator
www.lelmeducation.com
https://lelmeducation.wordpress.com/
Adult Education Director Schools Out UK http://www.schools-out.org.uk
Member of Action for ESOL http://actionforesol.org/