From: Rewrite <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: 1 November 2016 at 16:41:47 GMT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: We're HIRING Creative ESOL Tutors!

Rewrite are RECRUITING Creative ESOL Practitioners - Scroll down for the details!
View this email in your browser<http://us10.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1d95ba9ec08fcb87b7608e05b&id=f5100dd699&e=c12f62c1e1>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1d95ba9ec08fcb87b7608e05b/images/e933d801-a265-4583-9032-88c59b8ff4c5.png]

CALLING CREATIVE ESOL TUTORS!

Rewrite is looking for tutors with experience of both participatory arts facilitation (eg. drama, visual arts, dance, writing, film, music, animation) and training and teaching experience in ESOL, CELTA , TEFL or teaching EAL students English.

This exciting field of work allows tutors to draw on experience and expertise from both creative and English teaching backgrounds. Our tutors creatively invent a programme of work in collaboration with another tutor that helps young people learn English while boosting self confidence and self esteem.

We work with both primary and secondary age children in London, both in school time and as after school clubs.

We are currently looking for tutors who would be available to work in the borough of Islington, London on:

Tuesday afternoons (2- 6.30pm) from Tues 10 Jan - Tues 28 March (Not including Tues 14 Feb)

and/or

Thursdays (2.30- 6.30pm) from Thurs 23 Feb - Thurs 30 march and then Thurs 20 April - Thurs 25 May.

The closing date for applications is 12pm on Saturday 12th November 2016. No late applications will be considered.

An interview day will be held on Sunday 27 November.  Candidates must be available for the whole day.

A full application pack can be downloaded from our website: www.rewrite.org.uk/jobs-and-volunteering<http://rewrite.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=1d95ba9ec08fcb87b7608e05b&id=a4bf2f0a18&e=c12f62c1e1>

If you are interested in finding out more about our work check out our film and other resources at www.rewrite.org.uk<http://rewrite.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1d95ba9ec08fcb87b7608e05b&id=3f95861efe&e=c12f62c1e1>.

Any successful applicant will be required to have an up to date DBS check.

For enquiries please contact Emma Hewitt on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 0207 358 7732.

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-twitter-48.png]<http://rewrite.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1d95ba9ec08fcb87b7608e05b&id=0dd73ccd8b&e=c12f62c1e1>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-facebook-48.png]<http://rewrite.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1d95ba9ec08fcb87b7608e05b&id=b2352aeb90&e=c12f62c1e1>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-link-48.png]<http://rewrite.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=1d95ba9ec08fcb87b7608e05b&id=c34bdc119d&e=c12f62c1e1>

Copyright (c) 2016 Rewrite, All rights reserved.
Thanks for getting involved with Creative ESOL. We'll keep you updated with all our latest news and developments.

Our mailing address is:
Rewrite
5 Elephant Lane
London, Lnd EC2V 5