Hello everyone,

Just a reminder we are recruiting ESOL tutors and our deadline for applications is this Friday, 2nd December at 1pm.  Original email with more details is below and job description attached.

Please can I add (I apologise for not mentioning in original email - and thanks to those who alerted me to this oversight) we are looking for ESOL tutors who can teach between 1 lesson (2.5 hours) to a maximum of 5 lessons a week (each group of learners has one 2.5 hour lesson a week) so this could be of interest to those already teaching and looking for that little bit extra.

Also, there will be more classes in the summer term, so even if you are unable to teach next term please do consider applying to join our teaching pool for classes beginning in late April.

Reminder: all classes are in borough of Southwark, south London.

Thank you,

Best wishes,

Sarah Sheldon
Adult Learning Manager,
Reprezent
www.reprezent.org.uk
Bussey Building, Studio C3, 133 Copeland Rd, London SE15 3SN