Hello Rob,

I would also like to take part in the webinar, and to echo Debbie below, is Swansea University part of CRA?

Many thanks,

Rachel

From: List for UK HEI employability developers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marshall D.
Sent: 10 November 2016 12:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RE "A Measure of Success? Capturing Learning Gain from Work Placements" forthcoming webinar 12.00 22nd November 2016

Hello Rob, I am also very interested in the webinar.  Is Swansea University part of CRA?

Kind regards

Debbie

Debbie Marshall

Employability Officer | Cydlynydd Cyflogadwyedd

College of Arts & Humanities | Coleg y Celfyddydau a’r Dyniaethau

Swansea University | Prifysgol Abertawe

Singleton Park | Parc Singleton

Swansea | Abertawe

Wales | Cymru