Hi again

Re: CASH NOT CARE: the planned demolition of the UK welfare state

Thanks to all the people who have asked for access to the book launch, held in London on 4th October, who want the link available via other suppport websites.

I hadn’t expected this, but happy to offer the link.

The launch is now available online via Inclusion London, and you are welcome to share.

Just over 200 views so far, and possibly this figure will climb once this link is shared online with the groups.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23periscope%20-%20Cash%20Not%20Care&src=typd

John McDonnell, Tanni Grey-Thompson and Peter Beresford were kind enough to support the book launch, and Ellen did a great job as the Chair of the event.

I have now been invited to offer seminars at two universities.

Now the UN report has exposed the atrocities of the UK government against sick and disabled people, the book will tell you why and how it all happened.

Thank you all for your valuable support.

Take care of you.

Best

Mo x

Mo Stewart

Disabled veteran (WRAF)

Disability studies researcher

Retired healthcare professional

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mo_Stewart/publications

http://disability-studies.leeds.ac.uk/library/author/stewart.mo

www.whywaitforever.com/dwpatosveterans.html#documents

*** The contents of this email are intended for the recipient only and may be confidential. Permission is not given for this information to be published, forwarded or distributed further. ***