Hi,

Our mental health advisors and wellbeing advisors receive supervision internally from our senior lecturers and staff members within our mental health nursing  and counselling divisions. This appears to work well. Our mental health advisors then offer group supervision to other teams of staff such as Security.

We do not currently have any mental health mentors employed directly by the university, however, we do still offer any mentor working on our campus the opportunity to attend group supervision with the mental health advisors.

Thanks

Nic

Nicola Duncan

Head of Student Wellbeing Services