If you were a Londoner you wouldn't have a studio flat to sell and wouldn't have a chance of retiring at all let alone early.

We have a housing market now where early career university lecturers can't afford to live near their work, never mind fire fighters or primary school teachers.

Point is, what to do.

Judith