*** A FEW SPACES still available at the ESRC Festival of Social Science: Mundane Methods Event, Manchester.***

FREE two-day Mundane Methods extravaganza @ University of ManchesterMonday 7th & Tuesday 8th November 2016.

We still have spaces available for our Keynote, Prof Sue Heath (Sociology, University of Manchester) talking about sketching as a social science method (7th Nov, 10-11am).

And, also some availability at the finale Kitchen Table Discussion (including tea and scones!), where we'll be  exploring  Mundane Methods and their part in the future of social science and wider interdisciplinary research (8th Nov, 3.30-5pm).

To book your free place at either of these sessions click on the links above or visit: https://mundanemethods.wordpress.com

Best wishes,
Helen Holmes, Sarah Marie Hall and Steve Millington, aka #mundanemethods

Dr Helen Holmes
Hallsworth Research Fellow

Sustainable Consumption Institute/School of Social Sciences, 188 Waterloo Place, Oxford Rd, The University of Manchester, M13 9PL.