Dear Ruth

It is in its final review stage for publishing.  As soon as it is signed
off, and ready for publishing we will let people know.

Kind regards

Nicola

--
**************************************************************************************************************

Nicola Harries CGeol, CSci - Project Director
Mobile: 07813 701898

Email: [log in to unmask]

CL:AIRE
32 Bloomsbury Street
London
WC1B 3QJ

Website: www.claire.co.uk

Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7299 4250

CL:AIRE is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee/Registered in England
No. 3740059/Entrust Enrolment No. 119820/Registered Charity No. 1075611

*LEADING SUSTAINABLE LAND REUSE*