Hello guys

     I have crystal which was grown in 0.2M ammonium sulfate, 0.1M sodium cacodylate PH6.6, 40%MPD.I have asked how to resolve the smearing diffraction problem two month ago ,and got a lot of solutions .After tried most of the methods ,I can got a better diffraction result now,which was replace the MPD with glycerol step by step .Unfortunately the diffraction spots still have a little tailing,and it will smearing badly when the crystal rotated to some degree .According to this problem ,I have to cutoff some diffraction maps when I processing the data with HKL2000,but the scale result still  has a high rejection percentage and Rmerge ,maybe I need adjust some parameter of HKL2000 when process ?I haven't any experience about that ,so Any one can give me some suggestions about the crystal harvest or HKL2000 process experience ? Thanks  a lot !!!!

                                                                                                      Best Regard

                                                                                                          Shijun