OK yes it's Phaser: the version you are using is not writing the correct
CCP4 space group number in the MTZ header (i.e. the one listed in
syminfo.lib), which will confuse many downstream programs using the CCP4
symmetry library.  Phaser is using the space group number shown in ITC-A,
but that does not distinguish alternate settings.  This will clearly also
affect other alternate settings.  Presumably that's an old version you're
using, my understanding is that's been fixed: could the Phaser developers
clarify this?

But even so I thought we had moved away from using the CCP4 SG number to
using either the space group name (which would be my preference), or the
general equivalent positions to recognise the space group (indeed for this
very reason!).  Could someone in the CCP4 development team clarify this?

Cheers

-- Ian