Hi Mark

I just fired up iTunes on my iMac, went to the App Store and searched for "Bb Grader".  It came up straight away.  Then to be on the safe side, I double-checked on a PC where I had never logged in to the App Store (since the account in use on my Mac had already 'purchased' Blackboard Grader) and still managed to find it okay.

So, yes – still available.  Though last updated March 2015…

Regards,

Gary Smith

Learning Technologist

The Glasgow School for Business and Society

Glasgow Caledonian University