We use the Assignment tool extensively, and haven’t noticed any major problems recently; there are always odd anomalies, but it seems to have been working well this term.  We’re a bit behind the curve and are still running April 2014 release, with Assignment B2 version 2.4.1171048.

Are others who are experiencing the issues running Q2 2016?  I think Mark’s version number looks like Q2 2016.  We’re upgrading to (probably) Q4 2016 just before Christmas, so I’d be very keen to know of any problems with this…

Thanks,

Chris

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Gamble
Sent: 25 November 2016 09:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assignments submitted won't resolve or are blank....

Nope Sarah, usually single files.

--

Regards,

Mark

From: bbuk <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sarah Hargreaves <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 25 November 2016 at 09:53
To: bbuk <[log in to unmask]>

Is it just an issue then when students upload multiple files?

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----

Internet communications are insecure, therefore Transforming Education in Norfolk (TEN Group) and its member institutions does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the TEN Group.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

TEN Group, St. Andrews House, St. Andrews Street, Norwich, Norfolk. NR2 4TP.