We are running four events in the Being Human Festival of the Humanities 17-25 November, all based on one of our Special Collections or Archives. Each event is designed and led by a researcher who has used our collections. Participation in this festival is now an important part of our outreach programme and we have had excellent feedback from past events. The festival is national and there is very good support from the central organising team.

I have written a blog post summarising our events this year:
https://ljmuarchives.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/hope-and-fear-being-human-festival-events-november-2016/

Happy to talk to anyone who might like to consider a submission for next year’s programme. The national programme of events is available here:
http://beinghumanfestival.org/

Valerie Stevenson

Head of Academic Services

Library Services

Liverpool John Moores University

Aquinas Building

Maryland Street

Liverpool L1 9DE

0151 231 3178

Mobile: 07966665930

BH Email-signature-2016

Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University. Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]