Hello Maria and Raquel -

I am also interested in this great initiative. Please add me to the community and keep me in the loop on its developments.

Thanks again — all best —
Marco

Marco Madella
ICREA Research Professor in Environmental Archaeology

CaSEs Research Group
Universitat Pompeu Fabra and IMF-CSIC

[Skype] mmadella
[E-mail] [log in to unmask]
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9324-1545
Coordinator - SimulPast Project - Consolider
Global Coordinator (joint) - LandUse/LandCover PAGES
Advisory Board - INQUA Human and Biosphere Commission