LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor
Faculty of Education Sciences
(Potchefstroom Campus)
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY
POTCHEFSTROOM
South Africa
Zuber-Skerritt, O., Wood, L. & Louw, I. A Participatory Paradigm for an Engaged Scholarship in Higher Education: Action Leadership from a South African Perspective. Rotterdam, NL: Sense
Co-editor: Educational Research for Social Change.http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za
Tel +27-18-299 4770
Mobile:  +27 082 296 9202
Fax+27-18-299 4788
Fax to e mail:0862386933
http://www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html
>>> Lonnie Rowell <[log in to unmask]> 2016/11/01 04:58 AM >>>

Greetings,

See attached Global Update regarding the planning for ARNA 2017 and the 1st Global Assembly for Knowledge Democracy. The 5-day gathering will take place in historic Cartagena, Colombia from June 12 - June 16. Preliminary events and activities in various parts of the world will take place beginning in December 2016.

We are about to enter the crucial proposal submission and conference registration phase of our organizing. The Conference & Global Assembly Planning Committee asks that you consider submitting a proposal to present at the Conference and taking advantage of the Early Bird registration period.

Also, please help distribute the attached Update so that word goes out to as many members of the global action research community as possible. As always, please feel free to write with questions and/or comments. Spanish, Portuguese, and French versions of the Update will be available beginning next week or earlier if possible.

Warm Regards,

Lonnie Rowell