Dear Allstat Members,

Happy Monday to everyone!

I just wanted to make you aware of a new position that CK Clinical is currently working on, it a position working as a JUNIOR PROGRAMMER for one of the well established, leading pharmaceutical companies in the world based in Cambridgeshire. It is a full-time, permanent position.

The ideal candidate will  have:

Essential Skills:

·         BSc or post graduate qualification (or local equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Life or Social Sciences

·         At least 2 years Clinical SAS programming experience

·         Good communication and collaboration skills

·         Ability to apply programming expertise to problem solving and quality focused

·         Embracing of peer review

Desirable:

·         Knowledge of CDASH/SDTM/ADaM CDISC standards

·         Other programming Languages, e.g. S-Plus, R etc

If you feel you have the skills and experience, please contact me on 01438 842972 or email [log in to unmask].

I look forward to your email.

Anetta Kotynska

European Biometrics Consultant

CK Group