Thanks a lot to all for the very useful information and tips.
We are hoping to run some tests before the end of the year and I’ll post updates.

Regards,
Anna

From: AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kastler, Robert
Sent: 28 October 2016 14:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Photographing paintings - Hasselblad multishot CMOS sensor.

Anna,

We moved from the H4D CCD multi-shots to the H5D CMOS multi-shots did a color accuracy test before purchase.  After custom profiling (BasICColor) the results (color and tone response) were practically identical and verified with Golden Thread software as well as Delt.ae.  We've seen consistent results even using the Phocus profiling in V3.0 with the CMOS.  We did not compare canned profiles with the two backs.  Note that the sensors size of the CMOS is slightly larger so it will effect focal length.  Lastly the CMOS in the H5D has the benefit of a much improved live view feature.

If you'd like to see the test results I can probably dig them up for you.

Regards,
Robert