Hi

Can I ask if anyone else is getting the following issue arise, and if so, how have you dealt with it?

15/16 year 1 student starts MA course.

16/17 year 2, withdraws or is made dormant due to not enrolling.

Student enrols on new MA course under 16/17 year 1.

I can see that in the Q&A’s on the SFE website,  it states students who withdraw from a previous Masters in 15/16 and then commence a new course in 16/17, are eligible, but it’s gives no conclusion for the above.

Would you class students that are taking this approach as eligible for the PGL? Or would you expect them to WD at the end of 15/16 and then enrol on a different MA for 16/17?

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Kind regards

Liz Marson

Fees & Bursaries Officer