Dear All

Goldsmiths are embarking on a large project which plans to relocate most of our Professional Services departments to a new open plan building, and also introduce hot desking.

We are just at the beginning our Equality Analysis process for this project. I was wondering if anyone had undertaken Equality Analysis for a similar project that we could learn from?

If you would be willing to share practice with me, I would be most grateful. It's always good to learn from those who have already trodden the path!

My personal email address is below if you have any suggestions etc.

Thanks in advance, and best wishes

Anna Spragg

Equality and Diversity Advisor

Goldsmiths, University of London