Hi

we just ask a student to formally tell us and that can be either in a letter or email.

Dave

On 25 November 2016 at 13:36, Mark Harrison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Colleagues,

We are currently revisiting our approach to ensuring gender reassignment and trans equality.

Can I ask you to share your practice in respect of changes to student records?

What documentation do you require from trans students in order to make changes to their formal records and to their degree certificate?

Many thanks

Mark

Mark Harrison
Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Governance and Compliance Directorate
SOAS
University of London
Thornhaugh Street,
Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4957

--

Dave Small | Equality & Diversity Manager | University of Portsmouth | Unit 2 Room 1.30 | St Andrew's Court |St Michael’s Road| Portsmouth | PO1 2PR

[log in to unmask] | 023 9284 5774 | @UoPequality | http://www.port.ac.uk/equality

  Signup to the weekly UoP Equality & Diversity Twitter Newsletter

 Student Equality Moodle Resource

Check access to our buildings at DisabledGo