Hi

we just ask a student to formally tell us and that can be either in a
letter or email.

Dave

--

*Dave Small* | Equality & Diversity Manager | University of Portsmouth |
Unit 2 Room 1.30 | St Andrew's Court |St Michael’s Road| Portsmouth | PO1

[log in to unmask] | 023 9284 5774 | @UoPequality
<https://twitter.com/#!/uopequality>| http://www.port.ac.uk/equality

  Signup to the weekly UoP Equality & Diversity Twitter Newsletter
<http://paper.li/uopequality/1444138283?edition_id=78af4a60-7d69-11e5-aa0d-0cc47a0d164b&utm_campaign=paper_sub&utm_medium=email&utm_source=subscription>

 Student Equality Moodle Resource
<http://moodle.port.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=8501>

Check access to our buildings at DisabledGo
<http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/university-of-portsmouth>