Hi Lenny,
Are these the teeth that Sonia has already said look like sperm whale?
Terry

On 1 Oct 2016 20:02, "Michael A. Etnier" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
chiming in on the teeth from Sheffield---they are sperm whale.  the
incredibly thick cementum in a concentric ring around the dentine, plus the
fairly large size firms that up.

I did a quick image search and didn't find the exact view that would help.
But if you dig around, you can probably find a view/image that would
convince you.

---Mike

Michael A. Etnier, PhD
Applied Osteology