Deb

I imagine the unerupted crowns of deciduous bear teeth are only a little less scarce than the proverbial hens' teeth.

However the illustrations here look promising, particularly the lowest left illustration.

https://wwwresearchgate.net/figure/284132836_fig4_Fig-4-Upper-and-lower-Ursus-etruscus-molars-VM10284-A-occlusal-A-1-lingual-A-2

Julia - you would do us a favour if you Dropboxed some more pictures of the tooth - in particular one looking down onto the occlusal surface.

Richard