Just double checked some photos of walrus I took in Petersburg - walrus
fits very nicely, the teeth are reduced to almost flat cones with the
central clearer bit (enamel v dentine), not seen the full extent of the
roots before - 99% sure this is what they are, fantastic find!

SH-D ArchaeoZoology
http://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk